The Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable
learners to develop the knowledge and both generic and vocational employability skills relevant to these sectors. It has also been designed to help learners develop an understanding of the nature of health and social care work in order that they can make informed decisions about whether or not they wish to gain employment in these sectors or as part of their current professional development if already working in these sectors.
The Health and Social Care Management Diploma provides a thorough grounding in the
key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and its
wide recognition by employers allows progression directly into employment.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant.
We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources
and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
The Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of the following 8
mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care - 10 Credits
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management - 15 Credits
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces - 15 Credits
- Financial Decision Making for Health Care Managers - 15 Credits
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care - 15 Credits
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers - 20 Credits
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who wish to develop a broader knowledge and understanding in Health and Social Care Management. The content has been designed to give you opportunities to attain transferable skills related to study and to provide a platform for success within Business Management and elsewhere.
For entry, learner must possess one of the following:
- UK level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
Upon successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Management qualification learners will be eligible to:
- gain entry into Masters course or
- pursue Level 7 Diploma
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.