Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Facilities Management - Quiz Based Course - Level 6 Diploma in Facilities Management - Endorsed Level 6 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Level 6 Diploma in Facility management is a professional management discipline diploma focused upon the efficient and effective delivery of support services for the organisations that it serves.
Facilities Management Diploma is one of the best Diploma in Facilities Management Sector offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Facilities Management to those who are looking to work in Facilities Management and Business Development Sector.
Inspire London College is one of the Leading Online Facilities Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Facilities Management Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Facilities Management Diploma provides the learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Facilities Management Sector.
Facilities Management Diploma provides lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Facilities management Diploma makes learners able to the concept of Facilitation Skills and their fundamentals, Critical Thinking, and Business Succession Planning, Understand Workplace Environment, Administrative Support, and Microsoft office latest version use and Organisational management skills to succeed in their professional life.
Facilities Management may also cover activities other than business services Organisational Skills and Developing Corporate Behaviour.
Course Benefits of Enrolling with us for Facilities Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning Moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Course Outline of Facilities Management Level 6 Diploma
Level 6 Facilities Management Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 6 Facilities Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 12 Modules with 120 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 6 Facilities Management Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Modules Outline of Facilities management Diploma
Module 1: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation in choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions, and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate, and how to implement them.
Module 2: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilize non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognize what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem-solving abilities
Module 3: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 4: Constructive Criticism
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Module 5: Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behaviour
- Know what type of behaviours you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviours
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviours
Module 6: Business Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success.
Module 7: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 8: Health and Wellness at Work
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
Module 9: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 10: Anger Management
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger, particular reading anger warning signs,
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
Module 11: Attention Management
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritize time.
Module 12: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Communicate with Email
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Groups
- Manage the Outlook Environment
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, Smart Art, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
- Word 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Lists and Tables
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- Create and Manage References
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is between 1 week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma Level 6 Diploma in Facilities Management from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £46
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma "Level 6 Diploma in Facilities Management" from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £119 + postage charges £15
There are no precise requirements for Facilities Management Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Facilities Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.