Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management is a 135 credits qualification.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study at several UK Universities and other universities globally.
We believe that it is essential for students to have a range of progression routes from our qualifications. For some students this will be straight into employment and a career, for others there is the opportunity for progression to a university degree.
With LSBR you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised Diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a diploma.
- Assessments via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Who is this course for?
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills
- investigate issues and opportunities
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
- make use of relevant information from different sources
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions, and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal Qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme. This would typically be a minimum of 5 years in an accounting and finance role.
The knowledge, understanding and skills that the Diploma will help you to develop and also prepare you to progress to Job.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.