Add to basket or enquire
The Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced professional middle managers whose roles cross all occupations and sectors of employment, specifically for those whose job role includes managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Manage product and/or service development
- Manage a budget
- Lead the development of a quality strategy
- Managing strategic marketing activities
- Manage customer service operations
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification.
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who currently work as a middle manager with roles and responsibilities that cross all occupations and sectors.
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be employed as a middle manager – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
This qualification enables learners to demonstrate their ability within an organization in areas such as managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance. Evidence of these skills will help to develop both internal and external opportunities for learners.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi do you offer payment plans for these courses?
Hi Gillian, unfortunately payment plans are unavailable through ReedThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi. How many credits does this diploma have?
Hi Daniella, this diploma has a minimum credit value of 53.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course suitable for Middle Management within a school or college
Hi Helen, this is fine - no problem.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.