This diploma provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification.
The inspired student or entrepreneur will gain valuable insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward. Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses that have growth strategies or start-ups with ambition.
Learners will be expected to create ideas and plans that support their personal business goals or those of organisations that they are involved with. The Level 5 units are also designed to dove-tail into a top-up undergraduate year at a UK University.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised, it is listed on OfQual website and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualification aims to give practising or potential managers formal development in this role. The qualification does this by developing management understanding and assisting participants in gaining the knowledge required at this level.
Candidates do not have to be currently employed to study this qualification, but may be engaged in voluntary activity or planning for work. These are stand-alone qualifications.
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Business and Enterprise consists of 8 mandatory units and 8 optional units for a combined total of 240 credits.
- Each unit is of 15 credit value
- Introduction to Business and Enterprise
- Managing in a Global Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business Communication
- Operations Management
- Leadership within Organisations
- Business Research
Business Units (Optional Units)
- Business Decision Making
- Externally Set Assignments
- Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Ethics in Business
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Enterprise Units (Optional Units)
- Risk Management
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Project Management for Business
Law Units (Optional Units)
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Company Law
- European Law
Marketing Units (Optional Units)
- Marketing Strategy
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Marketing Planning
- Marketing Communications
HRM Units (Optional Units)
- Employee Relations
- Human Resource management (principles)
- Managing Human Resources (Practice)
- Human Resource Development
Tourism Units (Optional Units)
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Resort Management
- Passenger Transport Operations
- Incoming and Domestic Tourism
Please note :
A candidate can choose the options that suit their career path.
For e.g. Tourism.
This will mean they have to undertake:
- ALL mandatory units (120 credits) plus
- 4 Pathway Tourism units (60 Credits)
- 4 Optional units from any other Pathway/Optional group (other than Tourism) e.g. HRM or Management or Law or Business (60 Credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to Level 6 Diploma qualification or opt for Bachelors Degree Top Up such as :-
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Management Accounting.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3 years of work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
On successful completion candidates may progress to:
- Other qualifications at the next level For example: Level 6 Certificate or Diploma in Business or,
- Top Up Degree in Business or,
- Employment in a middle management position
Who accepts this Business & Enterprise Qualifications?
- Most of the UK Universities
- Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)
- University of South Australia
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.