Add to basket or enquire
The alarming statistic that 1 in 4 of us will encounter a Common Mental Disorder (CMD) at some point in our life is frightening (NHS, 2014). That represents 25% of the coworkers you are familiar with. One-fourth of your family. One-fourth of everyone. So we developed this Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course so that you know how to give mental health counselling and help people, and also earn money in the process.
Awareness of mental illness is now more crucial than ever. Working from home, loneliness, homeschooling, health issues, financial problems, and an overwhelming sense of uncertainty negatively impact our mental health and well-being in this era of unprecedented change.
The first module in the Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course covers what mental health is. Then, to identify them in ourselves and others, we start to look at the transitory and severe mental health issues that are present around us, as well as their possible causes. The Learners are advised how to start dialogues about this somewhat awkward subject. Additionally, they are given advice on what to watch out for, how to receive assistance, and how to maintain their health for both themselves and others.
The Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course also covers the repercussions of ignoring mental health issues and gives instructions on finding support inside and outside the workplace. A greater emphasis on the topic is required now more than ever because mental health awareness is equally as vital as physical health. Even for those of us who are not employed in the medical industry, this Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course offers insightful information that is simple to understand. So what are you waiting for? Enrol today!
Learning Outcome of Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course
- Understand what is meant by mental health and mental illness
- List the common mental health problems at work
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
- Know how to respond if you think you are having problems with your mental health
Meet the Endorsement
The Quality Licence Scheme has been designed specifically to recognise high-quality courses. This Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course materials are recognised by Quality Licence Scheme (QLS). This ensures the deep research and quality resource allocation behind the development phase of the course. In addition, the QLS certificate enriches your CV and recognises your quality study on the relevant subject.
Meet the Accreditation
CPD Quality Standards (CPD QS) accreditation assure the Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Mental Health Awareness Diploma
- Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health
- Module 2: Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric and Genetic Disorders
- Module 3: Stress and Anxiety Disorders
- Module 4: Schizophrenia
- Module 5: Personality Disorders
- Module 6: Mood Disorders
- Module 7: Eating and Sleeping Disorders
- Module 8: Self-Harm and Suicide
- Module 9: Medication and Therapy in the Treatment of Mental Illness
- Module 10: Social Attitudes To Mental Illness
- Module 11: Mental Health Legislation and Services
- Module 12: Mental Health In The Workplace
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course, learners will be able to get an FREE endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
After successfully completing this Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course, you will qualify for the CPD accredited certificate from One Education. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This course is open to all. But particularly, this is ideal for followings:
- Healthcare professionals who want to increase their knowledge of mental health
- Social workers who work with vulnerable populations and individuals experiencing mental health challenges
- Educators who want to support their students' mental health and well-being
- Individuals who have a personal interest in mental health and want to increase their knowledge and understanding
- Those who want to develop their skills in promoting mental health and well-being
- Anyone interested in supporting and advocating for individuals with mental health issues
N.B.:This course will only provide you with the theoretical foundation you need to improve in this particular area. To get a professional qualification, you can enrol in the following:
- NVQ Level 3 Mental Health
- FAA Level 1 in Awareness for Mental Health (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health (RQF)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Advocacy in the Workplace
This Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
This Mental Health Awareness Diploma at QLS Level 5 course will help you to pursue several opportunities, including;
- Health Care Professional
- Mental Health Nurse
- Psychiatric Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Community Support Worker
- Care Worker
- Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Support Worker
(Pay scale ranges from £30,000 to £60,000 per year.)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.