World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification acts as a subject-specific add-on for your full teaching qualification. These standalones are ideal for improving your knowledge in your specific area as an addition to your teaching knowledge.
Throughout the programme, candidates will demonstrate their ability to transfer the findings of their research into their own practice. There is a requirement for 50 hours teaching/training practice and you must be qualified at Level 3 within the specialism for this course.
Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Mathematics: Numeracy (QCF)
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of teaching evidence and observation of teaching or training. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
- Numeracy knowledge and understanding
- Numeracy and the learners
- Numeracy teaching and learning
Enrolling with Worldpro Academy entitles you tot the following features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who are qualified teachers and want the opportunity to further explore underpinning theories, frameworks and research into effective teaching and learning alongside developing practical teaching skills, specifically in mathematics. The course aims to develop these specific skills to prepare you to become a teacher of mathematics/numeracy.
- All learners must have access to 100 hours of teaching
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- You must be in-service or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- Learners should be qualified/experienced in the subject they intend to teach.
This qualification helps you to apply for QTLS and can lead to employment in the education sector, specifically in mathematics and numeracy.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.