World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification act ass a subject-specific add-on for your full teaching qualification. This standalone is ideal for improving your knowledge in your specific area as an addition to your teaching knowledge.
Throughout the programme, candidates will demonstrate their ability to transfer the findings of their research into their own practice. There is a requirement for 50 hours teaching/training practice and you must be qualified at Level 3 within the specialism for this course.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of teaching evidence and observation of teaching or training. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
- Literacy and ESOL teaching and learning
- Literacy and ESOL theories and frameworks
- Literacy and ESOL and the learners
Enrolling with Worldpro Academy entitles you to the following features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who are qualified teachers and want the opportunity to further explore underpinning theories, frameworks and research into effective teaching and learning alongside developing practical teaching skills, specifically in English and ESOL. The course aims to develop these specific skills to prepare you to become a teacher of English/literacy and ESOL.
- All learners must have access to 100 hours of teaching
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- You must be in-service or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Good reading and writing skills in English
- Learners should be qualified/experienced in the subject they intend to teach.
This qualification helps you to apply for QTLS and can lead to employment in the education sector, specifically in literacy and teaching the English language.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.