London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is designed to give learners an understanding of the workings of supply chains and the processes involved in its operation. There are no formal entry requirements however, in order to benefit from undertaking the qualification learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Supply Chain and Operations Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Each unit is of 15 credit value
- Inventory and Risk Management
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Port and Freight Management
- Procurement Management (Automation)
- Production planning and Quality Management
- Role of MIS in Advance Demand Management
- Transport Planning and Management
- Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 4 diploma or year 1 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 2 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 6 Diploma.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.