London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This qualification is designed to give learners an understanding of the workings of supply chains and the processes involved in its operation. There are no formal entry requirements however, in order to benefit from undertaking the qualification learners should possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Supply Chain and Operations Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Each unit is of 15 credit value
- Inventory and Risk Management
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Port and Freight Management
- Procurement Management (Automation)
- Production planning and Quality Management
- Role of MIS in Advance Demand Management
- Transport Planning and Management
- Warehousing and Supply Chain Management
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 3 years of work experience if non of the above
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.