Greater London Business School Ltd
Building on your existing knowledge and experience the ISM Diploma in Sales & Account Management considers the Sales and Account Management roles and the responsibilities you have as a leader for selecting, recruiting and ensuring high performance from your sales team. You will also gain an understanding of how to use marketing to understand your relationship with your customers and how to satisfy, plan and develop sales and marketing strategies to support their needs effectively and profitably through the sales process
For the diploma you will need to complete a combination of the following modules:
- Analysing the financial potential and performance of customer accounts
- Bid and tender management for account managers
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing, planing and managing sales territories
- Developing a product portfolio
- Leading a team
- Managing responsible selling
- Motivation and compensation for sales teams
- Relationship management for account managers
- Sales forecast and target setting
- Understanding and developing customer accounts
- Understanding the integrated functions of sales and marketing
Who is this course for?
The Diploma in Sales & Account Management is aimed at more experienced sales individuals with 5 or more years experience working in a sales role. More specifically at this level, the individual would either be a sales manager in charge of a sales team (Sales Management modules), a sales professional responsible for key account management (Account Management modules) or an experienced sales individual who works in these roles as a combined position. The qualification is designed to help you expand on your theoretical knowledge giving you the skill and knowledge needed to work towards a more senior or strategic sales role.
There are no formal entry requirements although we advise that students have either a degree or at least 5 years sales experience.
If English is not your first language, evidence of at least IELTS level 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV will also be required.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.