Add to basket or enquire
Unlock a world of opportunities and success in the medical field with our top-notch Medical Secretary course.
Our Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary – QLS Endorsed is the ideal program for those who want to pursue a career as a Medical Secretary. You don't have to look any further. Our comprehensive curriculum encompasses the knowledge you need to succeed in this profession, from Introduction to Medical Secretary to Information Technology in Health Care.
This course is designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to excel in this field. You will learn the basics of a medical secretary, such as organising schedules and maintaining medical records, as well as more advanced topics, such as confidentiality in a medical environment, controlling stocks and supplies, medical jargon and terminology, and more. You will also gain knowledge of legal aspects and ethics in the medical field.
We understand that you may have time constraints, so our course is designed to fit into your schedule. With flexible online learning, you can study on your own time and at your own pace. This course is fully endorsed by QLS and is a great way to kick-start your career as a Medical Secretary.
We invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge that will help you to become a successful Medical Secretary. Enrol in our Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary – QLS Endorsed today and get the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed!
- Understand the basics of medical secretary
- Organise schedules
- Maintain medical records
- Understand confidentiality in a medical environment
- Control stocks and supplies
- Learn medical jargon and terminology
- Maintain workplace safety
- Understand information technology in healthcare
- Understand legal aspects and ethics
Why prefer this course?
There are many reasons to take our in-depth Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary- QLS Endorsed course. Here are a few:
- QLS endorsed course.
- From Monday through Friday, complete tutor support is offered.
- Full access to course materials for a full year.
- Immediate assessment findings
- A free PDF certificate (CPD) is awarded after passing the course.
- Study the subject of the course at your own pace.
- Simple to understand modules and are taught by professionals
- Ask our email and live chat teams for assistance or guidance at any time.
- Utilise your computer, tablet, or mobile device to study at your own pace while finishing the course.
- Module 1: Introduction To Medical Secretary
- Module 2: Organise Schedules
- Module 3: Maintaining Medical Records
- Module 4: Effective Filing Systems In Medical Offices
- Module 5: Confidentiality In A Medical Environment
- Module 6: Controlling Stocks And Supplies
- Module 7: Medical Jargon And Terminology
- Module 8: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Module 9: Information Technology In Health Care
- Module 10: Legal Aspects And Ethics
Certificate of Achievement:
After successfully completing the Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary- QLS Endorsed, you will be eligible to order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be delivered at your doorstep completely free of charge.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone interested in pursuing a career as a Medical Secretary. Our comprehensive program covers everything you need to know to become a successful Medical Secretary. With flexible online learning, you can study on your own time and at your own pace. At the end of the course, you will be awarded a Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary – QLS Endorsed, giving you the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed. Enrol today and take the first step in your career!
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Level 5 Diploma in Medical Secretary- QLS Endorsed course.
Followings are the most popular professions in this sector
- Medical Secretary – average salary range £17,000-£25,000
- Medical Receptionist – average salary range £17,000-£20,000
- Medical Office Administrator – average salary range £17,000-£22,000
- Medical Records Clerk – average salary range £17,000-£20,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.