London College of Professional Studies
Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Supply chain functionality is a core component in our enterprise solution, from purchasing through to environmental footprint management of the value stream, delivering you:
- Powerful demand forecasting solution with collaboration in manager level.
- Supply sourcing for customer service and availability
- Multi-site logistics for materials visibility, co-ordination
- Inventory lifecycle management from procurement to sales
- Assignments based only
- No examinations.
- Accredited By OTHM Ofqual awarding body
- Modules Structure
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 5 diplomas or
Depending on which part of the supply chain you’re in, your day-to-day tasks may include:
- working with procurement managers and buyers to select products that are in demand and will sell
- negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers
- planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution centres and retailers
- tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
- monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met
- preparing forecasts and inventories
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diplomas (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Direct employment or Bsc Top up in Logistic and supply Chain Management .
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.