London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4546/9
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diplomas (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 4 diploma or year 1 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 2 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Achieving the Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.