Add to basket or enquire
Discover a world where the dynamics of employer-employee relationships take centre stage. The UK's HR and Employment Law industry is evolving, catering to the modern workforce's needs and legal rights. By 2022, the HR industry in the UK witnessed a remarkable growth rate, emphasising the importance of compliance and employee welfare. Dive into this rich curriculum and navigate the maze of recruitment, rights, and relations. Equip yourself for a promising future in an industry that shapes workplaces for the better.
- Understand the core principles of human resources.
- Familiarise with UK employment law and recruitment processes.
- Interpret the significance of contracts and employee handbooks.
- Recognise key rights, including wage, parental and health aspects.
- Manage dismissal processes and address workplace grievances.
- Evaluate the importance of employee relations and training.
Why prefer this course?
There are many reasons to take our in-depth Level 5 Diploma in HR and Employment Law - QLS Endorsed course. Here are a few:
- QLS endorsed course.
- From Monday through Friday, complete tutor support is offered.
- Full access to course materials for a full year.
- Immediate assessment findings
- A free PDF certificate (CPD) is awarded after passing the course.
- Study the subject of the course at your own pace.
- Simple to understand modules and are taught by professionals
- Ask our email and live chat teams for assistance or guidance at any time.
- Utilise your computer, tablet, or mobile device to study at your own pace while finishing the course.
- Module 01: Introduction To Human Resource
- Module 02: Employee Recruitment And Selection Procedure
- Module 03: Basics Of Employment Law
- Module 04: Legal Recruitment Process
- Module 05: Employment Contracts
- Module 06: Employee Handbook
- Module 07: Disciplinary Procedure
- Module 08: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Module 09: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Module 10: Discrimination In Workplace
- Module 11: Health & Safety At Work
- Module 12: Dismissal, Grievances And Employment Tribunals
- Module 13: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
- Module 14: Employee Training And Development Process
- Module 15: Employee Relations
- Module 16: Motivation And Counselling
- Module 17: Employer Record And Statistics
Certificate of Achievement:
After successfully completing the Level 5 Diploma in HR and Employment Law - QLS Endorsed, you will be eligible to order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be delivered at your doorstep completely free of charge.
Who is this course for?
The Level 5 Diploma in HR and Employment Law - QLS Endorsed course is tailored for individuals aiming to kickstart or advance their careers in Human Resources and understand the intricacies of UK employment law. Aspiring HR managers, executives, legal consultants, and administrative professionals can benefit from this curriculum. Entrepreneurs or business owners looking to comply with UK employment standards will also find this course invaluable. Furthermore, anyone with a keen interest in HR practices and employment law can enhance their knowledge through this structured approach.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Level 5 Diploma in HR and Employment Law - QLS Endorsed course.
This Level 5 Diploma in HR and Employment Law - QLS Endorsed course will assist you in getting your desired job in the relevant field, including:
- HR Manager - £35K to £50K/year.
- HR Legal Advisor - £30K to £45K/year.
- Employment Law Consultant - £28K to £50K/year.
- Employee Relations Specialist - £27K to £42K/year.
- Recruitment Officer - £22K to £35K/year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.