Endorsed Customer Service Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This Level 3 Customer Service Certificate has been designed for those intent on climbing to the very top of the ladder in a Customer Service setting. With no prior knowledge or experience required, this advanced Customer Service course gradually introduces every essential aspect of superior Customer Service provision. Study key concepts including empathy in customer care, identifying and fulfilling the needs of a target audience, the importance of exceeding expectations, how to deal with difficult customers diplomatically, handling stressful situations, nurturing Customer loyalty and many more besides. With our exclusive Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service, the rewarding career you know you’re capable of starts right now!
If you wish to implement an effective customer care programme in your organisation or simply want to develop skills for a rewarding career in Customer Service roles this Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service Course is ideal for you. Providing efficient Customer Care is vital for every business. This Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course teaches essential elements of
Customer Service and explains how these can be implemented for the success of a business. Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course also covers dealing with difficult situations, the importance/value of Customer feedback and how to handle complaints in an effective and beneficial manner.
CUSTOMER SERVICE : Key Topics
Key topics include; the process of listening to, questioning and confirming Customers’ needs, leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating Customer - focused environments , the value of reward and recognition schemes , development of a Customer Service strategy , techniques for building long-term Customer Relations, techniques for turning an unprofitable Customer into a profitable Customer, employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on Customer Service.
This self-paced Customer Service programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on Customer Service course completion. College registration, tutor support, Customer Service course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Contrary to popular belief, it isn’t the executives or managers at the very top of the ladder that determine the success (or otherwise) of the business. Instead, it’s the Customer Service representatives on the front line who hold the power in the palms of their hands. These days, Customer Service alone can make or break even the largest and most established businesses. Approached proactively, Customer Service can be a powerful differentiator, providing the modern business with every opportunity to stand out from the crowd and outperform its competitors. For qualified and capable Customer Service specialists, career opportunities worldwide have never been more abundant!
Customer Service - Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course the learner will be able to;
- Discuss overview of key Customer Service elements
- Investigate the process of listening to, questioning and confirming Customers’ needs.
- Explore a variety of leadership styles, the fundamentals of creating Customer-focused environments and the value of reward and recognition schemes
- Understand how to develop a Customer Service strategy
- Learn how to effectively introduce a new program to current employees.
- Explore a variety of effective training and development methods
- Improve your communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues
- Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding Customer Care
- Explore techniques for building long-term Customer Relations
- Discuss how to turn an unprofitable customer into a profitable Customer.
- Explore the true value and impact of listening to Customers
- Discuss how to professionally handling complaints from a business perspective
- Explore the relationship between employee satisfaction and its resulting impact on Customer Service.
- Gain or develop key transferrable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
Customer Service - Course Syllabus:
This Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service consist the following modules:
- Customer Service - Introduction
- Knowledge of customers
- How to Develop a Customer Care Strategy?
- Implementation of Customer Services Strategy
- Customer Services: Training and Development
- Managing Unprofitable Customers
Customer Service - Course Benefits:
This Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service has the following benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
Customer Service - Course Material
All course materials are included in the Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your Customer Service course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Customer Service - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the Customer Service course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
Customer Service - Tutor Support
When you enrol on a Customer Service course with CPD courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Candidates looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects
- Existing Customer care workers looking to improve their skills for promotion
- Those planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion
- Business owners, managers and supervisors
- Anyone serious about a rewarding career in Customer Care
There is no particular entry requirement for Certificate in Customer Service. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this Customer Service course.
*Note: This Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the Customer Service course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Typical Customer Service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer Service manager
- Customers relationship manager
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What supplies or books will I need to complete this Customer Service Diploma?
Hi Jayce, We provide all the materials you’ll need to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Customer Service – you won’t need to buy anything else at all.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Good morning, due to the fact that I have already 4 years of experience in Costumer Service, can I do directly the Level 5? How much it costs it?
Yes, you can enrol take on this course directly. Course price is mentioned on REED website. On course completion you can claim endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK and £15 for Non UK)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.