London School of Planning and Management
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity
- Influences on Organisational Growth and Development
- Venture Management - Growing a Business
- Marketing for Growth Organisations
- Developing and Launching a New Business
- Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Who is this course for?
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to Level 6 Diploma qualification or opt for Bachelors Degree Top Up such as :-
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Management Accounting.
- UK level 4 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification,
- 5 years work experience, in case you do not hold a formal qualification
Upon successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor’s degree or pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Business Management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.