London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification
OfQual Qualification Number: 601/6050/0
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity
- Influences on Organisational Growth and Development
- Venture Management - Growing a Business
- Marketing for Growth Organisations
- Developing and Launching a New Business
- Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across national boundaries:
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to Level 6 Diploma qualification or opt for Bachelors Degree Top Up such as :-
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Management Accounting.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 4 diploma or year 1 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of work experience.
- Learners having 2 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Upon successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor’s degree or pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Business Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.