Add to basket or enquire
The Level 5 Certificate in Sales is aimed at learners who wish to develop and gain formal recognition of their knowledge, understanding and competence of working within a sales environment. The qualification is suitable for individuals working in, or hoping to work in, a variety of sales roles such as general management a sales team involved in selling to clients, customers or businesses.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays as well as a portfolio of evidence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Managing responsible selling
- Sales forecasts and target setting
- Leading a team
- Motivation and compensation for sales teams
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing, planning and managing sales territories
- Analysing the financial potential and performance of customer accounts
- Relationship management for account managers
- Bid and tender management for account managers
- Developing a product portfolio
- Understanding and developing customer accounts
- Understand the integrated functions of sales and marketing
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive benefits:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
This qualification Is ideal for learners who are looking to develop an advanced knowledge in sales within the retail and customer service sector, this level 5 certificate will provide learners with the key skills they need to be successful in relevant areas such as sales forecasts and target setting, leading a team and designing, planning and managing sales territories.
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 18 years old
This course is ideal for anyone currently in or looking to gain a role in sales as it demonstrates the holders knowledge and competence within a sales environment.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.