World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to develop and gain formal recognition of their knowledge, understanding and competence of working within a sales environment. The qualification is suitable for individuals working in, or hoping to work in, a variety of sales roles such as general management a sales team involved in selling to clients, customers or businesses.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays as well as a portfolio of evidence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
- Managing responsible selling
- Sales forecasts and target setting
- Leading a team
- Motivation and compensation for sales teams
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing, planning and managing sales territories
- Analysing the financial potential and performance of customer accounts
- Relationship management for account managers
- Bid and tender management for account managers
- Developing a product portfolio
- Understanding and developing customer accounts
- Understand the integrated functions of sales and marketing
Enrolling with Worldpro Academy entitles you to the following:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Who is this course for?
This qualification Is ideal for learners who are looking to develop an advanced knowledge in sales within the retail and customer service sector, this level 5 certificate will provide learners with the key skills they need to be successful in relevant areas such as sales forecasts and target setting, leading a team and designing, planning and managing sales territories.
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 18 years old
Sales and marketing.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.