Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Do you want to gain the confidence to effectively perform as a coach or mentor in your regular work role within an organisation? The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is designed to provide middle-managers the skills, confidence and knowledge to develop their coaching and mentoring skills. The course will give learners insight into the links that exist between mentoring, coaching and achieving business goals. Gain the confidence and tools you need to become an effective mentor and coach within an organisation.
The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring course contains three mandatory units that enable individuals to understand and develop their skills and knowledge in coaching and mentoring in the workplace. Individuals will explore the characteristics of what it takes to be an effective coach and mentor, review their own skills and abilities as a mentor and how to plan and deliver coaching and mentoring programmes. Individuals will learn the best practices in coaching techniques to apply them in real-world scenarios and promote a coaching culture within an organisation. The course is nationally recognised and learners can transfer their credits to college or university programmes in a similar discipline.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the concept and purpose of management coaching and mentoring
- Be able to determine the use of management coaching as a tool in human resources development
- Understand the relationship between coaching and mentoring and organisational objectives
- Understand the tools and techniques used in mentoring
- Understand guidelines and protocols for intervention and the need to develop mentoring interventions to meet organisational
- Be able to facilitate learning through action learning
The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Have critical understanding of the roles and responsibilities of coach and mentor in the workplace.
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact employees and an organisation as a whole.
- Learn how to assess your own skills and knowledge of a coach and mentor.
- The qualification will enable individuals to enhance their skills and knowledge and improve as a coach and mentor.
- Plan further development for your future roles.
- Qualification type: Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Qualification title: Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- Level: Level 5
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 130
- Credit Value: 18 credits
- Availability: UK and international
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
The Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring qualification consists of three mandatory units.
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £369(Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring by Chartered Management Institute.
Who is this course for?
- Counsellors, mentors
- Individuals with background in coaching
- Anyone with a desire to become a life coach
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Have work experience as a team leader or in a similar job role.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to have an IELTS 6.0 or CEFR level C1 (or equivalent).
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £149 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrollment along with the following;
Upon successful completion of this Level 5 certificate in Coaching and Mentoring online course, you will be able to demonstrate desirable skills, which will help you gain employment:
- Teaching Assistant
- Human Resources (HR) Manager – £35,430 per annum
- Training & Development Manager – £36,885 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.