London School of Planning and Management
Level 5 Advanced Technician Diplomas in Civil Engineering focus on advanced engineering.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The learner will have the potential to fulfil a role within Engineering that requires a high level of responsibility, for example leading to middle management and/or project management, requiring the use of personal initiative and critical judgement.
- Design of structural elements
- Environmental water engineering
- Project Management
- Measurement, costing and contracts for civil
- Personal and professional development
- Role of concrete and water
- Sustainable development
- Transport engineering
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 4 diploma or year 1 of bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 2 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
It allows learners to progress into employment or to progress to higher education in Civil Engineering.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.