Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration meets the needs of those wanting to gain a qualification which provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for the further academic study.This course focuses on the functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrated at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives.It identifies the essential characteristics of managing information systems, business analysis techniques, internal and external business structures, management control, financial management and management behaviour. It aims to develop learners’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is designed and benchmarked to the latest occupational standards. National Occupational Standard describes the knowledge, skills and understanding an individual needs to be competent at a job. After completing this course, learners will know how to
- Manage finance for the organisation
- Gather and evaluate available financial information and the objectives and associated plans for your area and consult with clients to identify priorities, potential problems and risks.
- Understand the corporate structure of the organisation for effective financial planning and decision making to meet your clients’ requirements.
- Evaluate the future value of investment (if your company or you are investing in any business, product or services)
- Provide on-going information on the performance of your area to relevant people in your organisation.
- Contribute to the business environment, accounting, financial and management analysis of the organisation
- Prepare a written analysis of any company regardless size and sector.
- Contribute to innovation in a business environment
- Manage an office facility
- Propose and design administrative services
- Implement, monitor and maintain administrative services
- Contribute to running a project
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Organise and co-ordinate events
- Plan and organise meetings, presentations and projects
- Communicate in a business environment
- Agree how to manage and improve own performance in business environment
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to internal and/or external customers
- Design and develop an information system
- Contribute to solving business problems
- Inform and facilitate organisational decision-making
- Support the organisational decision making
- Oversee the continuous improvement of the overall performance of the organisation. This involves putting in place the necessary resources and supporting systems, analysis, planning, monitoring and communications, to turn the organisational vision into a practical reality.
At the end of this programme, learners will be able to:
- Develop administrative skills to manage information systems within the organisation.
- Develop problem-solving techniques and critical thinking skills in a business situation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the internal structure and external relationship for companies doing business at an international level.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the management control and planning.
- Examine the concept of entrepreneurship including behaviours, processes and skills related to small business and enterprise.
- Manage budget and perform financial analysis to the organisations for effective decision making.
- Manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice.
- Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement the strategy.
- Develop managerial and leadership skills to manage team performance.
- Gain knowledge about the advanced economic literature and legal systems in which business operate.
- Develop, test, implement and monitor a new project within an organisation.
- Understand human resource techniques and tools to manage employees’ performance and retention.
- Apply research methodologies for effective decision making.
- Develop an ability to analyse information and to identify a research question and to apply advanced research techniques and tools to create new literature which is justifiable and measurable.
The overall structure of the course is based on 12 mandatory modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Each unit has the equivalency of 20 credits. Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 240 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
This qualification has two parts at Level 4 and Level 5 equivalent to the UK University Bachelor degree Year 1 and Year 2.
Part 1: Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration (120 credits)
- Designing Administrative Information Systems
- Management Behaviour
- Financial Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Company Law
- Managing Project
Part 2: Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration (120 credits)
- International Business
- Enterprise Development and Business Planning
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Development
- Managerial Finance
Each unit is assessed through an assignment.
How will you study
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login to your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write you assignments with full study support to complete the whole qualification.
After Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
This qualification is recognised and articulated with the following UK Universities for the entry to BA (Hons) final year.
BA (Hons) International Business Top Up - University of South Wales
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is recognised by the University of South Wales for entry onto its BA (Hons) International Business Top Up degree (Direct Entry to its Final Year).
BA (Hons) Business Management Top Up - York St John University
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is recognised by the York St John University for entry onto its BA (Hons) Business Management Top Up degree (Direct Entry to its Final Year).
BA (Hons) Business Management and Finance Top Up - York St John University
EBMA Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is recognised by the York St John University for entry onto its BA (Hons) Business Management and Finance Top Up degree.
Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
After Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, you are eligible to study International Recognised and Accredited Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration qualification with further 20% alumni discounts.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete five units successfully and achieve 240 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body.
Additional Note: Assessment Fees
Assessment fee for this entire course is £1300. You can pay this fee either 10% discounts or in monthly instalments.
We have 100% success rate of this course.
Who is this course for?
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is suitable to individuals from all over the world who are already on job for personal and professional development or re-entering employment after a period of absence and for those who are seeking a career change.
We have an open entry system. Anyone from any professional background can join this course.
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration provides a range of knowledge and skills relating to international business, entrepreneurship, management and leadership, finance, marketing, business law, sales force management and research methods for managers. Graduates can utilise these skills to find a good and well-paid job in all areas of management and administration.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is Assessment fee if pay £350 discounted tuition fee? Can I pay in assessment fee in instalments.
Assessment fee is £1300. Yes, you can pay Assessment fees in 10 monthly instalments of £130/month.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
So, could you tell me how much the extra cost? Also, how many hours per week I will need to complete the course properly?If want to finish faster etc
You will have to pay assessment fee £100 per unit and £350 awarding body registration fee after the course purchase from Reed to complete the enrolment. We will activate all 12 modules course & assignment questions to your learning portal. There are no restrictions to complete the course early. 5-10 hours/week study is enough. Our priory is to ensure you pass the course without any single resit & become competent individual/manager/leader– we would also like to maintain our 100% success rate.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I would like to know how and where will be the exams, how much does the every exam, and If I can pay this in two times or something similar. Thanks.
This qualification is delivered entirely online. You will produce only an assignment/portfolio of evidence (assessment methods) of each unit. There are no exams in this qualification. You have to pay Assessment fee & the awarding body registration fee after the course purchase from Reed to complete the enrolment process. That assessment fees can be payable in two instalments except awarding body registration fee.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I would like to know how long for the course.
This is a self-paced course as per description in the course, and you will be required to achieve 240 credits by completing 12 units in total. We can only specify maximum duration which is 24 months.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
can you please tell me the total cost of the course with all fees/registrations etc?
Total fee is £2350 (Tuition - £1,050 payable to Reed Course with their buy option) and Assessment - £1,300 (payable to Cambridge Management and Leadership School either full £1,040 with 20% discount or in 10 monthly instalments of £130/month). There is no re-registration/re-sit cost.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.