Future Fit Training Limited
Add to basket or enquire
See the demand for your skills skyrocket with this advanced, internationally recognised nutrition qualification. Delivered by the best in the business, this course is based on the latest academic health and nutrition research to help you provide science-based dietary advice that genuinely helps your clients achieve their goals.
Accredited by The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), this Level 4 Nutrition Course gives you the knowledge and understanding of nutritional requirements of a healthy diet, in addition to gaining specialist knowledge enabling you to advise on a wide range of clients.
This course is certified by the AfN at Level 4 of the Health and Social Care Competency Framework. It is also accredited by the RSPH at Level 4.
By the end of this course you will...
- Be ready to start your new career in nutrition with confidence
- Be eligible to become an RSPH member
- Have an in-depth understanding of nutrition and weight management
- Understand the role psychology plays when trying to change a client's behaviour or habits
- Be able to design meal plans for a range of clients
- Have the skills and confidence to run your weight management clinic or offer individual consultations
- Be able to provide appropriate nutrition advice to those with sport or exercise-related goals
- Have specialised knowledge of how the principles of nutrition relate to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Be able to advise families on childhood nutrition and obesity prevention
- Understand appropriate nutrition advice for older adults
- Be able to advise vegetarian and vegan clients
Who is this course for?
This accredited home study Nutrition course is ideal for anyone who wants to become a Certified Nutrition Adviser.
Our students come from a range of different backgrounds, and they choose to study nutrition for a variety of reasons:
- Looking to complete a career change, they decide to study nutrition because it has always fascinated them.
- Work in unrelated areas such as health-care or catering but feel nutrition knowledge would benefit their current job role.
- Fitness professionals who want to advise their clients on diet, weight loss and sports nutrition.
No prior knowledge or work experience is needed to study this course. Instead, it would be best to proactively lead a healthy lifestyle to be a good role model for your clients and demonstrate the advantages of a balanced diet.
By the end of this course, you will be able too...
- Work as a nutrition and weight loss adviser – advise on a wide range of diets, to meet the specialist needs of a diverse population.
- Start your own business – run a private clinic as a diet and nutrition adviser
- Work for the NHS – work for the NHS and provide nutrition advice, working in roles including health trainers or a dietic assistant