Add to basket or enquire
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced practitioners working directly with clients, disseminating information, advice and guidance alongside formal advocacy.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Understand the importance of legislation and procedures
- Develop interactions with advice and guidance
- Manage personal case load
- Evaluate and develop own contribution to the service
- Operate within networks
- Assist advice and guidance clients to decide on a course of action
- Prepare clients through advice and guidance for the implementation of a course of action
- Identify and promote the contribution of careers education guidance (CEG) within the organisation
- Advocate on behalf of advice and guidance clients
- Prepare to represent advice and guidance clients in formal proceedings
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who currently work within the advice and guidance sector, providing factual, current and impartial information to clients and presenting ideas in an accessible form for them to consider, thus defining and providing routes which could assist clients in reaching their requirements. Prospective learners may also some have managerial or training responsibilities and could hold experience in creating information, advice and guidance publications. It is important that learners are able to demonstrate their ability to build dynamic relationships with other organisations.
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be in-service or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
This course is ideal for those who currently work within an advice and guidance role where learners are able to demonstrate providing factual, current and impartial information to clients and presenting ideas in an accessible form for them to consider, thus defining and providing routes which could assist clients in reaching their requirements.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Julie Gladman asked:
can you confirm how much the level 4 A& G course is please as I have looked at numerous sites of yours and some say £500 and another £999?
Hi Julie, the course is available for £500.00This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the course duration? Can I finish it in maybe 3 months? As I have been working for a few years in IAG.
Hi Danielle, you will have 1 year's access to our learning platform. However, this course is completed entirely at your own pace, meaning that this would be possible depending on how much time you devote to the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you offer a payment plan option with advice and guidance level 4
Hi Jane, this is correct. You will pay a small initial payment, followed by monthly payments of £100 until the course is paid for.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.