Clear Price Training
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced practitioners working directly with clients, disseminating information, advice and guidance alongside formal advocacy.
Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance (RQF)
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Learners on the course will cover the following:
- Understand the importance of legislation and procedures
- Develop interactions with advice and guidance
- Manage personal case load
- Evaluate and develop own contribution to the service
- Operate within networks
- Assist advice and guidance clients to decide on a course of action
- Prepare clients through advice and guidance for the implementation of a course of action
- Assist clients through advice and guidance to review their achievement of a course of action
- Provide and maintain information materials for use in the service
- Provide support for other practitioners
- Design information materials for use in the service
• Efficient marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3-5 days, to ensure that you progress through your course with regular feedback.
• Tutor support – You will receive tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Our support team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
• Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from PowerPoint presentations, to key term videos. These resources are accessible on our learning platform 24/7.
• Course units – Access to all units and assignments are available immediately. They are also included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who currently work within the advice and guidance sector, providing factual, current and impartial information to clients and presenting ideas in an accessible form for them to consider, thus defining and providing routes which could assist clients in reaching their requirements. Prospective learners may also some have managerial or training responsibilities and could hold experience in creating information, advice and guidance publications. It is important that learners are able to demonstrate their ability to build dynamic relationships with other organisations.
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be in-service or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.