London School of Planning and Management
Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical, industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
- The Accountant’s Environment (20 credits)
- Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Accounting (20 credits)
- Management Concepts and Practice (20 credits)
- Business Economics (20 credits)
For more information visit London School of Planning and Management website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification would have particular relevance for:
- those planning to work in, or already working in a wide ranging and responsible accounting role in a small to medium organisation
- those involved in financial reporting and/or in financial decision-support roles, possibly in supervisory roles in the accounting departments of larger organisations
- anyone performing financial manager or supervisory roles in accounts payable and/or receivable, or a financial manager role in fixed asset accounting in financial shared service centres. As a manager, the learner needs a broader knowledge of business organisations and of managing people in addition to rounded accounting skills, both in financial and management accounting
- students carrying out a technician role in a commercial organisation which has good internal training and requires examined knowledge to complement this training programme.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- at the level of GCE/GCSE
- equivalent qualification
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information related to entry requirements.
You can visit London School of Planning and Management website and chat with the agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 5 Diplomas.
As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.