London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed to provide learners with a challenging qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to develop their knowledge and theories applicable to the management of the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the skills and technical terminology required to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2314/0
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Service in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Accounting and Finance in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Academic and Employability Skills
- Events Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Analysing the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 1 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Upon successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.