Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Level 4 Diploma in Office Administration and Reception with Official Certification
This course is endorsed under ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 is the perfect choice of course for individuals with a desire to qualify in office administration and reception. Gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience in administrative and reception duties and how to apply your skills in an office environment. Administration still remains a core function in everyday organisational duties. And to become skilled in these functions allows individuals to excel within their key job role, and impress their colleagues and employer.
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 will give learners the fundamental knowledge of administrative procedures and best practices, time management skills, business succession planning and business writing skills. The course will enable learners to become confident in their tasks and perform to the highest standard meeting organisational requirements.
The Diploma in Office Administration and Reception – Level 4 course will enable learners to advance in their educational knowledge and career and be able to take on a high earning potential role within a work environment.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
What is covered in this course?
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and handling a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes..
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and reception and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
Course Curriculum (Type Of Course Material: Text)
1: Administrative Procedure
2: Administrative Support
3: Telephone Etiquette
4: Business Writing
5: Time Management
6: Meeting Management
7: Taking Meeting Minutes
8: Business Succession Planning
9: Communication Strategies
10: Handling A Difficult Customer
11: Organisational Skills
12: Business Ethics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03802
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
What's special about us
- No Hidden Fees
- Efficient and effective customer service for all your queries
- Endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme
- Get a 30% discount when you pay the full amount at once. This includes the course fee, assessment fee and certificate fee.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Reception and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Others jobs you can get
- Executive Assistant
- Receptionist / Telephone Operator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.