London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This qualification is designed to develop your understanding of management and to develop key management skills.
OfQual Qualification Number: 600/4372/6
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The Level 4 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit size qualification. Learners must complete 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further optional unit totalling 60 credits to achieve this qualification.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance for Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 1 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
You should take the this diploma if you are relatively new to management or are seeking a first management role or have already either achieved Level 3 qualifications, completed training at this level in a related area to management or have prior, relevant experience in the workplace or want to develop a comprehensive set of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to management or are planning at a later point to embark on a Management degree course and are looking for a qualification which will be regarded as equivalent to the first year and therefore ‘count towards’ your degree.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
The Level 4 Diploma in Management is equivalent in level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and covers the same broad areas of management knowledge, understanding and skills. It therefore provides a natural progression route to a management BA degree programme in a higher education institution.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.