London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism has been developed for learners wishing to develop the core knowledge and competencies required of a manager in the tourism industry, however there is also the opportunity to gain specialist knowledge in areas such as Resort Management and Tour Operations.
OfQual Qualification Number: 600/4718/5
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is a 60 credit qualification. Learners must complete all three mandatory units worth 45 credits and then choose one further from optional unit to achieve this diploma.
To modern eyes, how students were assessed about half-century ago may look rather limited and repetitive. Assessment then, largely consist of a succession of relatively uniform essays or reports followed by a diet of end-of-year or final written exam papers. Learning outcomes of various units via submission of assignments / project work, is by far a better assessment technique. The process invloves assessment of learners work internally and then finally assessing through external evaluators.
- The Travel and Tourism Sector
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- The Management of Visitor Attractions
- Passenger Transport Operations
- Tourist Destinations
- Tour Operations Management
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Special Interest Tourism
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Resort Management
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 1 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
This programme is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to further education. This course will enable students to gain experience and knowledge on tourism and management.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Upon successful completion of Level 4 Diploma qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the Level 5 Diploma in Management of Travel and Tourism or the second year of the BSc /BA Tourism and Travel Degree from any UK University.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.