Add to basket or enquire
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a comprehensive course that provides learners with an opportunity to further their vocational training or gain employment in higher level positions. Individuals can aspire to reach senior employment within an organisation. The programme will enable learners to acquire new skills and knowledge that may be required in multiple sectors and industries.
Individuals who are currently working as business managers will find the course useful. The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership and Leadership course will equip learners with the necessary technical skills and knowledge to assist stakeholders and others. Become competent and high-performing individuals, and learn to apply principles and procedures, establish productive relationships and design a personal and professional development plan.
- Learn how to create working relationships through the effective use of communication.
- Personal and professional development is important. Learn how to plan for them.
- Understanding that rewarding employees is necessary. Learn how to create a fair and rewarding environment.
- Learn how to design a personal professional development plan.
- Understand and implement health and safety requirements within an organisation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 370 TQT, 37 credit and 126 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of three mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
- Unit 07: Budget Management
- Unit 10: Principles of Business Strategic Planning and Development
- Unit 13: Understand the Legal Context of Business
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 126
- Credits: 37
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 370
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3500/1
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Learners must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership learners can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or gain employment opportunities.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.