London College of Professional Studies
Add to basket or enquire
Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in this sector. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the logistics and supply chain sector.
LCPS is purely based in UK. We have a team of Tutors, Academic support team, Supervisors and Live chat team for the students.
Students are always welcome to visit the college. Furthermore, the enrolled students are also invited to take induction at college, on skype or even on phone call as per feasibility.
For more information and enquiries, please call us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm.
Best Service & Best Quality of education.
supply chain functionality is a core component in our enterprise solution, from purchasing through to environmental footprint management of the value stream, delivering you:
- Powerful demand forecasting solution with collaboration
- Supply sourcing for customer service and availability
- Multi-site logistics for materials visibility, co-ordination
- Inventory lifecycle management from procurement to sales
- Assignments based only
- No examinations.
- Accredited By OTHM
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of OTHM Level4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 5 diplomas or
Depending on which part of the supply chain you’re in, your day-to-day tasks may include:
- working with procurement managers and buyers to select products that are in demand and will sell
- negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers
- planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution centres and retailers
- tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- looking at ways to improve supply chain networks
- monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met
- preparing forecasts and inventories
For entry onto the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Achieving the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation),
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.