London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This 120 credit Level 4 Diploma in Human Resource Management course focuses on developing your knowledge and understanding of the management of HR processes. This online Human Resources Management course is ideal for those who wish to develop into a management role within Human Resources.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 5 diploma or Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Learners will take 8 mandatory units (15 credits each) to make a total of 120 credits.
- Business Environment
- Employment Skills
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation Management
- Quantitive Techniques
- Project Management
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.