Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management develop and reward the hospitality and tourism managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. Furthermore, we look to develop the team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for the industry.
The Level 4 Diploma provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The qualification focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator onto UK Qualifications Framework at Level 4, equivalent to UK University Year 1 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 4
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/4399/0
Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management will develop the Learner’s advanced abilities and skills to:
- To understand and apply the principles of management in hospitality and tourism
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Start date: July / August / September
Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management has a total of four units and total of 120 credits (ETC: 60). Each unit has 30 credits.
- Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Operations Management in Tourism and Resort Operations
- Management of Visitor Attractions
- Employability and Development in the Hospitality Industry
You will write an assignment in and then submit for your assessor to mark in the Cambridge Management and Leadership School Virtual Learning Platform. Assessment methods are 'Assignments only', there are no examinations.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. After login to your online learning portal, you will study in a structured way - read books/resources online and write your assignments with full study support to complete the full qualification.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete 4 units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body, Qualifi Ltd. Qualifi Ltd is an internationally recognised awarding organisation, regulated by UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator (Ofqual).
Additional NOTE: Assessment Fees
Assessment cost of the qualification is £400 (instead £800), payable at the beginning of the course or in £100/month for four months.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for any individuals from all over the world who are
- Seeking career development in the hospitality and tourism industry OR
- Already on the job (managerial/supervisor/administrator/strategic analyst or in their early managerial career) for personal and professional development OR
- Re-entering employment after a period of absence OR
- Seeking a career change OR
- willing to progress to any UK University BA/BSC in hospitality and tourism in Year 2 or Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism.
We consider students with work experience or previous level qualification.
Primary areas of employment include:
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Event Manager
- Wedding Coordinator
- Cabin Crew
- Tour Manager
- Tourism Officer
This qualification also provides an opportunity for the qualification holder to progress to any UK University for a Bachelor degree Year 2 in Tourism, Business or Hospitality (or equivalent) or Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Chanel jules asked:
I am confused about the total cost what is the total cost of this course
Hi, the price is written at Reed, which is £960 inc VAT. This qualification is externally accredited by UK government Qualification and Examination regulator Ofqual and the Awarding body Qualifi Ltd issue certificates to the successful students, that means assessment costs (£640) of four units of 120 credits (60 ECTs) including certificate and transcript are payable separately to Cambridge Management and Leadership School, only if they ask, that may be at the end of the qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course an assignment based course? Does it have a final exam? Are the exams done online?
Hi this course is only based on assignments. There are only four assignments to submit in this qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.