London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This level 4 Diploma is a 120 credit qualification combines practical career-based elements with a number of essential management disciplines that will be invaluable as the individual’s career progresses.
The Units have been designed to offer a broad range of skills and knowledge for direct application in the workplace, based on contemporary Hospitality and Hotel Management practices in real world settings. In addition, they are based on sound pedagogical structures to ensure that the learning is engaging, enjoyable and fun to study.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Learners will take 10 mandatory units (12 credits each) to make a total of 120 credits.
Food and Beverage Operations
Food Safety and Hygiene
Hospitality and Hotel House Keeping
Front Office Operations
Accounting and Cost Control
Global Tourism and Hospitality
Training and CPD
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 1 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.