Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 45 credits and learners must complete atleast 1 unit from optional. This specification provides key information on the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social care including the rules of combination, the content of all the units and guidance on assessment.
This Health & Social Care qualification cover a broad range of Health & Social Care specializations and are developed to provide a foundation of skills and knowledge for those working in a variety of roles in Health & Social Care.
- Communicating in Health and Social Care Organisations
- Principles of Health and Social Care Practice
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace
- Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Managing Financial Resources in Health and Social Care
- The Role of Public Health in Health and Social Care
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services
- Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification, or
- 5 years work experience
Students who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 5 Diploma in Health & Socialcare. This can be used towards the progress for a bachelors programme.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.