The Level 4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship online program explores the philosophy, methodologies and skills required to build a new enterprise, grow a small or medium sized business and develop a high-growth venture.
In this professional program students will learn creative, innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to business and will find future careers in fields such as business management, business and venture analysis, consultancy and as an owner-operator of their own business.
The program provides students with the enhanced knowledge of managerial concepts and ownership principles required for a successful career in the management or ownership of a small- to medium-sized enterprise. It is well-suited to entrepreneurial individuals looking to work with like-minded students to achieve their goals and objectives.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
Entrepreneurship and Business Management are vital components of economic growth worldwide creating enormous opportunities and new jobs. Entrepreneurs build their own enterprises and live their lives doing what they love. Entrepreneurs are keen to create their own business concepts and possess the drive to make positive contributions to their organisation’s success. This program will provide you with the skills required to start, grow and manage a business including developing the personal skills needed for success as an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurship and Business Management are widely regarded a critical source of competitive advantage in an increasingly changing business environment and enhancing capabilities for sustainable growth.
This professional online program introduces a paradigm shift in thinking towards enterprise creation or renewal through the identification and analysis of new opportunities. The course is aimed at facilitating changes in individual and managerial behaviour through the development of creative, innovative and entrepreneurship competencies.
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to produce a business plan that includes concept identification and development; planning; start-up; maintenance; management; and the expansion of a business enterprise.
Aims and objectives:
At completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- apply coherent and advanced knowledge of entrepreneurship and business management concepts in diverse contexts and applications using critical thinking.
- apply problem solving, design and decision making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to complex problems with intellectual independence.
- communicate proficiently in professional practice to a variety of audiences, function as an effective member or leader of a diverse team, and use the basic tools and practices of entrepreneurship within project work.
- demonstrate professionalism, integrity, ethical conduct, professional accountability and an awareness of professional practices in a global and sustainable context.
The program will train and assist all graduates to be:
- capable in their chosen professional
- entrepreneurial in contributing to development and management of their business, workplace or community
- effective and ethical in work, community situations and reasoning skills
- adaptable and able to manage change
- aware of local and international business environments in which they will be contributing
Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship program is ideal for individuals who want to find new career opportunities and keen to advance their knowledge and understanding of entrepreneurship and business management.
No previous knowledge required.
Graduates will get the knowledge and skill to successfully start or develop new enterprises as well as to improve their current career or employed as:
- business advisor
- business analyst
- business developer
- business consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.