If you want to learn more about wastewater collection the Diploma in Collection Construction Level 4 will offer insight into this. Wastewater is systematically collected from homes and businesses and then transported to certain points such as the sanitary sewer. If you have running water in your home it must be connected to a wastewater disposal system. The wastewater is treated and toxins are eliminated before it is releases as surface water.
The proper functioning of collection of wastewater is important to society in general. However, if you want to work as a field engineer or wastewater operator the course will give you a firm understanding of wastewater disposal and treatment.
The Diploma in Collection Construction Level 4 is a comprehensive course that will give you a thorough understanding of wastewater collection, hydraulic principles, general pumping fundamentals and rules and regulations. It is an effective course if you want to cement a career in this field. The qualification will give you the confidence to climb the career ladder.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain insight into wastewater collection by learning about gravity sanitary sewers, flow monitoring, flow capacity, flow infiltration and inflow and dye testing
- Learn about the low pressure system description and operation
- Understand the hydraulic principles, general pumping fundamentals and pump categories
- Gain insight into wastewater collection rules and regulations and the summary of clean water act
- Learn about the CMOM program, along with its elements and audits
- Insight into confined space entry programme, permit and its duties and responsibilities
- Understand the evacuation and trenching with regards to collection construction
01. Wastewater Collection
02. Infiltration And Inflow
04. Pumps And Lift Stations
05. Hydraulic Principles Section
06. General Pumping Fundamentals
07. Motor, Coupling And Bearing Section
08. Hydrogen Sulfide
09. Wastewater Collection Rules And Regulations
10. The Elements Of A Proper Cmom Program
12. Duties Of The Person Authorizing Or In Charge Of The Entry
13. Other Hazards
14. Respiratory Protection
15. Excavation And Trenching Section
16. Soil Classification And Identification
18. Lockout - Tagout Training
19. Osha Rule Section
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.Method of assessmentIn order to complete the Diploma in Collection Construction – Level 4 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £179 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 05 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 4 Diploma in Collection Construction by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04874
Awarding body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- Collection construction professionals
- Field Engineer
- Water Engineer
- Anyone interested in learning about collection construction
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Field Engineer – £25,141 per annum
- Wastewater Engineer
- Wastewater Operator
- Wastewater Process Engineer
- Wastewater Collection Design Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.