The Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and is part of a flexible suite of administrative management qualifications. Learners must complete the eight mandatory units, worth 100 credits, and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
The Diploma allows learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as an administrative manager.This qualification is not tied to any specific industry, but delivers the knowledge, understanding and skills that meet the needs of learners aspiring to roles in Business and Administrative Management in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Administrative Systems
- Managing Operations
- Managing Quality
- Personal Effectiveness
- Managing People in Organisations
- Managing Information and Knowledge
- Finance for Administrative Managers
- Administration for Executive Assistants
- Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Managing Business Facilities
- Management Accounting: Costing and Budgeting
- Marketing Intelligence
- The Internet and E business
- Business Events Management
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or other related level 3 subjects or other equivalent international qualifications
On successful completion of a Level 4 qualification in Business and Administrative Management learners may progress to: a Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management or to other Certificates and Diplomas in Management at a higher level with the opportunity to specialise in Healthcare or Travel and Tourism or a degree programme in a higher education institution.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.