Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a comprehensive course that provides learners with an opportunity to further their vocational training or gain employment in higher level positions. Individuals can aspire to reach senior employment within an organisation. The programme will enable learners to acquire new skills and knowledge that may be required in multiple sectors and industries.
Individuals who are currently working as business managers will find the course useful. The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration course will equip learners with the necessary technical skills and knowledge to assist stakeholders and others. Become competent and high-performing individuals, and learn to apply principles and procedures, establish productive relationships and design a personal and professional development plan.
- Learn the principles of effective communication and how to implement them within an organisation.
- Learn the activities that makeup operations management.
- Learn how to manage knowledge and information within an organisation.
- Understand the role of ICT in managing knowledge and information.
- Acquire specific skills and technical knowledge on extending occupational skills.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42 credit and 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 195
- Credits: 42
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 420
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3499/9
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration they can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration, or gain employment opportunities.