Inspire London College
Accounting / Accountancy Diploma Level 4
**This is an Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance **You will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Be an Accounting professional with Inspire London College’s Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance.The success of every business highly depends on the accounting of an organisation because for the management of accounts and finance the professional accounts are in great demand. By considering the high demand from the employers for professional accountants the Inspire London College has designed this online diploma in accounting and finance which will provide the learners a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts of accounting and finance. Importance of accountants in modern firms is also highlighted and their varying roles are also discussed in this course. Further, the course explores the accounting standards and principles of accounting used in modern accounting. Different accounting techniques such as variance analysis, ratio analysis, ROI, Payback Period are also included in the course that will facilitate the learners to understand the financial situation of a firm and will provide them a specific result for an investment appraisal.
With this course, the learners can improve their competencies and can develop new skills for financial management of an organisation. After the course, the learners will be able to pursue a promising career in the field of accounting and finance for any type of business. In addition to this, the course also facilitates the learners who are seeking to get a higher qualification in the field of accounting.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Develop clear understanding to profit and loss statement to enhance effectiveness.
- Understand role of journals and subsidiary books in organisation and able to consider their advantages and limitations
- Prepare and analyse different type of accounting standards and their use in financial reports
- Understand role of ratio analysis in financial accounting
- Understand investment and their benefits with identification of different investment techniques.
- Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control
- Functions of financial accounting and its scope in modern business environment
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Basic Understanding of Accounting
- Accountant role and responsibility
- Understanding to Profit and Loss Accounts
- Limitation and Advantages of Journals and Subsidiary Book
- Basic Understanding to Accounting Reports
- Basics of Business Budgeting
- Importance of Working Capital in Business operations
- Understanding to Ratio Analysis
- Identification of Investment Techniques
- Understanding to Financial Management
Who is this course for?
Accounting and finance course is beneficial for the candidates who are seeking to establish a foundation in the filed of accountancy or already employed workers in accountancy seeking for promotion. In addition to this the candidates who are trying to get a higher qualification in the field of accountancy or finance can also be the part of this course.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
On successful completion of this course the candidates can avail various job roles such as;
- Accounts Manager
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Advisor
- Payroll Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Neil Fensom asked:
Would this course be suitable for a beginner with an Electronic Engineering HNC? Or should I start at lower levels?
if you do not have a basic Knowles about Accounting & Finance so "Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance" will be a good start for you. Level 3 Diploma Course is particularly designed for the learners with the aim to serve them with important theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting for establishing a promising career.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mohammad Samim asked:
I understand that its 90 credits BUT if I finish all modules, I mean mandatory and optional, can I get 120 credits
Our Endorsed Certificate value will be 90 credit even learn finish more than 9 Units.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mohammad Samim asked:
There are 12 modules. Can I finish all modules and get 120 credits
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 90 credits qualification. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.