Learn to look after the holistic welfare of children and teenagers, including their safety, emotional health and social connectivity, with Level 4 Certificate In Youth Work.
The course fee includes every thing you need to complete the course, it includes registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. There are no further charges.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Level 4 Certificate In Youth Work .
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
The course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment, we believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learned into practice, students can start their assignment from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. All the text books will be in form of E-Books Or PDF. The text books will be of different sizes. Our experts have chosen the right text books for each course. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their course works. Students will have 24/7 access to the course materials.
During your course you will learn:
- How to listen to and understand young people’s problems, taking into account their background and circumstances, and counsel them around the areas they are struggling with.
- The skills to interact and work with the families and guardians of children and teens, to arrive at the best possible outcomes for your young client’s welfare.
- How to understand and work with a variety of cultural perspectives, and promote the health and safety of young people living in these communities.
- Key relationship and trust building skills.
- How to assess young people, respond to their needs and link them in with services that will assist them and meet their needs.
- Encourage youth participation, and help young people to connect with people and communities that will have a positive and healthy impact on their lives.
- How to respond to critical situations, and work with youth who are experiencing or are at risk of homelessness.
- Understand, work with and support young people struggling with mental health issues.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.