Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a comprehensive course designed for learners to acquire skills and knowledge of high level management positions. Individuals will gain the competence and ability to learn how to manage people within an enterprise. Learners who are currently employed in managerial positions or aspire to become senior managers will find the programme effective. Quality Managers and Area Managers can gain specialist skills in management and leadership.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership and Leadership course will enable learners to advance in their vocational training or climb the career ladder. If learners want to progress into middle management positions, they will find that the programme provides the best opportunity to achieve it. The course will focus on key topics such as personal and professional development, leadership and management and resource planning.
- Understand conflict resolution and conflict management practices within an organisation.
- Learn how to design a personal professional development plan, and monitor and implement it.
- Create a fair and supportive working environment which is also reward-based.
- Learn why managerial development is important on the impact of an organisation.
- Establish a positive and productive working environment to enable competent managers become effective in their managerial positions.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a 260 TQT, 26 credits and 86 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of four modules
- Unit 1: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Management and Leadership Diploma
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 86
- Credits: 26
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 260
- Qualification number (QN): 603/1136/8
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Learners must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership learners can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or gain employment opportunities.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.