London School of International Business
Level 4 Certificate in Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation is a 15 credits qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
This Level 4 qualification delivers the knowledge, managerial skills and practical application required for all types of insurance Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation. It is the qualification for any existing or potential Investigator, Claims Handler or Investigation Manager and provides recognised learning of best practice in this type of investigation.
Although the qualification is primarily intended to support your progression to higher education, the introductory skills, knowledge and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal setting, such as legal secretary or administrator, including those offered through school/college-leaver traineeships or fast-track programmes.
The Certificate will provide you with a firm grounding in terms of legal knowledge and understanding, alongside the opportunity to develop the academic and research skills you will need on an LLB or BA degree course in law.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within 2 years.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Live tutor support via chat and email.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms.
Level 4 Certificate in Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 15 credits.
- Interview a claimant using cognitive interview techniques
- Pre-Action Protocol for personal injury - Civil Procedure Rules 1998
- Conditional Fee Agreement Delivery
- Analyse and identify relevant evidence in a case file
- Undertake site visit
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
The Learners must possess
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Successful completion of the this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 5 Diplomas qualification at LSIB.
The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.