London School of International Business
Level 4 Certificate in Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation is a 15 credits qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to study a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
This Level 4 qualification delivers the knowledge, managerial skills and practical application required for all types of insurance Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation. It is the qualification for any existing or potential Investigator, Claims Handler or Investigation Manager and provides recognised learning of best practice in this type of investigation.
Although the qualification is primarily intended to support your progression to higher education, the introductory skills, knowledge and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal setting, such as legal secretary or administrator, including those offered through school/college-leaver traineeships or fast-track programmes.
The Certificate will provide you with a firm grounding in terms of legal knowledge and understanding, alongside the opportunity to develop the academic and research skills you will need on an LLB or BA degree course in law.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to continuing professional development, or as entry onto larger qualifications at the same or higher levels. on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
The Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms.
Level 4 Certificate in Incident, Fraud and Claims Investigation consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 15 credits.
- Interview a claimant using cognitive interview techniques
- Pre-Action Protocol for personal injury - Civil Procedure Rules 1998
- Conditional Fee Agreement Delivery
- Analyse and identify relevant evidence in a case file
- Undertake site visit
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
The Learners must possess
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
- Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Successful completion of the this qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 5 Diplomas qualification at LSIB.
The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.