Equip yourself with the core skills and practical knowledge to become a certified external quality assurer and gain a solid understanding of the quality assurance assessment lifecycle, processes and best practices. This course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and internationally recognised.
In addition to exploring the role and functions of an external assurance assurer (EQA), you will learn how to assess the quality of a centre’s operations and identify areas for improvement. You will also learn how to work in compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements. Throughout this comprehensive training program, you will explore key assessment methods for quality monitoring and approaches for prioritising EQA activities.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Understand the principles and practices of externally assuring the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in their own area of responsibility
- Analyse the functions of external quality assurance of assessment in learning and development
- Adapt external monitoring and evaluation approaches to meet customer needs without compromising quality standards
- Identify the procedures for externally monitoring and evaluating internal assessment
- Support learners and tutors in the working environment by providing constructive feedback and advice
- Evaluate requirements for equality and diversity in relation to external quality assurance of assessment
- Ensure that organisational procedures and policies are adhered to
- Monitor each individual learner’s academic progress and achievements
- Implement an effective plan of action for quality assurance control
TQUK Level 4 Certificate in Leading the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice develops the knowledge and skills required to lead a team of external quality assurers.
These qualifications are intended for learners wanting to undertake training or to further develop their knowledge and/or skills in this subject area. The objectives of the qualifications include:
- preparing learners for employment,
- supporting a role in the workplace and
- giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications within this specification and to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
- TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning
Total Qualification Time for these qualifications is 170 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for these qualifications is 100 hours.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Certificate in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is ideal for anyone who is preparing for a career in quality assurance, quality control, or quality management. Our training program is intended for those who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the principles, processes and best practices of External Quality Assurance.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in an assessor role
- are new to the industry and want to enhance their skillset
- have the potential to study at this level which has the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want an online qualification to boost their professional development
This Quality Assurance training certification program teaches valuable industry skills to ensure your continuing professional development and is a vital stepping stone to assist you in becoming a fully qualified external quality assurer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.