Add to basket or enquire
The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are responsible for developing and managing assessment and verification strategies within an organisation.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification.We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
An internal quality assurer is a person who supports and works with a team of assessors to develop assessment procedures and facilitate good practice. This qualification is suitable for those who wish to obtain Internal Verifier/Moderator status and carry out the internal quality assurance of assessors and assessment processes and practice.
- Must have experience in NVQ/QCF assessment
- Must have access to at least two assessors who can assess at least two candidates each
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- You must be in-service or in a voluntary position – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Good reading and writing skills in English
Upon completion of this qualification learners will be able to gain Internal Verifier/Moderator status and carry out the internal quality assurance of assessors and assessment processes and practice within their organization.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.