Add to basket or enquire
This TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course offers you a nationally recognised IQA qualification for practising and applying in the internal quality assurance system as an IQA or Internal Verifier.
Be assured of your qualification as both professional and accredited since this advanced TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course has been awarded by TQUK, a reputed Awarding Organisation of the UK regulated by Ofqual.
While attending this accredited TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course, you’ll develop the expertise of working in the wide quality assurance framework that especially includes supervising training quality and ensuring employee performance as per regulations within your workplace.
After completing the TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course, you’ll be equipped with all the practical skills and knowledge you need to become a qualified Internal Quality Assurer.
Secure your professional position in the internal quality assurance spectrum as a qualified potential by attending our highly resourceful TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)course.
Benefits you will gain:
- Top-quality online study materials.
- Study flexibly
- 24/7 access to online portals.
- Accredited Qualification.
- User-friendly online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
***100% Money Back Guarantee***
We are confident about our course quality and want to provide the best service to our invaluable learners. That's why we provide 14 days Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee to ensure a hassle-free purchase. So don't be late and pursue your dream career with Apex Learning.
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
Highlights of the TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF):
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Learn about the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Know the techniques and procedures for managing and monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Gain a solid grip on how to plan and conduct the internal quality assessment process
- Be able to utilise information related to the internal quality assessment properly
- Get a deeper knowledge on the legal practice and obligations for the internal quality assessment
- Skilled in planning the internal quality assessment correctly
- Know how to evaluate the quality of assessment
This advanced TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course aims to provide learners with the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to perform the role of internal quality assurance adequately.
Learners, after completing the qualification course, can progress through the qualifications under this specification including :-
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which takes place not under the supervision of a lecturer. The credit value for a qualification is determined by TQT and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
This is an estimated total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification and to attain all learning outcomes.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 90.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
The exclusively outlined TQUK Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course is ideal for those who want to establish a career as an internal verifier, internal quality assessor or moderator. It offers quality training for anyone to upskill them with all the required skill-set of Internal quality assurance professionals.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in an assessor role
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- want to study from home at their own convenience
- There are no specific entry requirements but we recommend learners to have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years young or above.
By securing the TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) qualification, you’ll be able to practice as an IQA. You can also obtain further qualifications to lead IQA or become an EQA.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the exam online multiple choice?
Dear Nicole, There is no exam in this course. Learners are required to submit an assignment and observation report in order to complete the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.