London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquire
The objective of this Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle or senior manager in an organisation, and who may be involved in managing organisational logistics and supply chain.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 7 Diploma or MBA programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4593/7
This qualifications represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Level 4+5+6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification consists of 18 mandatory units for a combined total of 360 credits.
Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship Development (20 credits)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- International Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Procurement (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Control (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 7 Diploma. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation),eligible to gain direct entry into Master’s degree program