London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle or senior manager in an organisation, and who may be involved in managing organisational logistics and supply chain.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
- View Book - download
Stage 1: Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)
Stage 2: Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management<
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Stage 3: Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship Development (20 credits)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- International Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Project Management (20 credits)
- Strategic Procurement (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Control (20 credits)
Learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.