Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Offer - Use code "NEWYEAR" for an Extra 10% OFF***
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (RQF) Recognised Qualification & SEN Certificate Course
Have a passion for teaching but don’t know how to get further with it? Turn it into your power and make significant developments to thousands of lives! This certificate course is the ideal course for you.
Our Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is designed in a way that covers everything you require as well as what the specification desires. This Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (RQF) is additionally enhanced by the free SEN course so that you can deal with a wide range of individuals that need different special educational needs.
This Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification is regulated by Ofqual and awarded by Focus Awards, ensuring you gain great competency and achieve all learning outcomes successfully to achieve acknowledgement through a certificate awarded by the awarding body. You will develop the essential skills that you require to gain a kick start as a professional teaching assistant. You will also get the opportunity to gain a CPD accredited SEN certificate with this qualification.
Enrol now and grab hold of a valuable certificate to get further with your career.
- Qualification Type: Focus Awards Level 3 Award
- Qualification Title: Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours: 80
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification Number (QN): 601/6103/6
Why This Qualification?
- Make promising advancements in your career - Our regulated qualification holds immense value, allowing you to climb up the ladder to success in no time.
- Upgrade your skillset - Gain the skills to become the best in your role and add more value to your current educational profile.
- Enhance credibility - Regulated by Ofqual and awarded by Focus Awards, value is added to your educational profile.
- Make changes to your career - Gain unique knowledge to transform your career.
- Cost-Efficient - With Apex Learning, you can enjoy savings of up to 80% on your educational investment.
**Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools **
To be awarded this qualification, a learner must achieve a total of thirty two credits from the following 11 mandatory units.
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as Organisations
- Support Learning Activities
- Promote Children and Young People’s Positive Behaviour
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Support Assessment for Learning
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people
***Curriculum of The FREE Course***
**Special Education Needs (SEN) Training - Level 2**
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Total Qualification Time
It is an estimate of the total amount of time anticipated that a learner would spend to demonstrate mastery of all learning outcomes to achieve the award of the qualification. The whole qualification time is defined as GLH and an estimate of the time a learner will devote to preparation, study, and assessment. It does not underlie supervision by a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. In the case of qualification, the credit value is defined by TQT, and one credit corresponds to ten hours of learning. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 80.
Total Qualification Time (TQT) is 120 hours.
The total credit value for this qualification is 12.
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all real-time contact time, hours of lectures or tutorials or supervision of a learner, tutor, trainer or other education providers.
Method of Assessment
Assessment is done internally and externally assured by Focus Awards. Each learner will create a portfolio of evidence demonstrating achievement of all the learning outcomes and the assessment criteria associated with each unit.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio could include:
- Assessor observation – completed observational checklists on related action plans
- Witness testimony
- Learner product
- Assignments / projects / reports
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Learner and peer reports
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Evidence may be drawn from actual or simulated situations where appropriate and permitted by the relevant Sector Skills Council or Sector Skills Body.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Award in Teaching Assistant from Focus Awards
You will also get a CPD Accredited SEN Certificate alongside this qualification.
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Cover Supervision of Pupils in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Intermediate/Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification.
Focus Awards does not set any other entry requirements, but training providers or colleges may have their own guidelines.
After receiving the Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certification, you would be eligible to function as a competent professional as:
- Senior Teaching Assistant
- Senior Learning Support Assistant
- Senior Special Educational Needs Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.